Translate

Popular Posts

Monday, May 22, 2017

Castor oil - Natural cures for Fibroids and Painful Menstrual Cycle

CREDITS TO


I work with extraordinary women who are struggling and sometimes even suffering from hormonal and reproductive health symptoms.

In my work, I use herbal formulas, flower essence formulas, trauma work, shamanic practices, feminine embodiment practices, and shamanic journeys. This work is deeply rooted in the ways of wisdom.

Within this medicine bundle, there is a powerful practice that I recommend to my clients. ... Castor Oil packs.

Castor oil comes from the castor seed. Centuries ago, the plant was referred to as "Palma Christe" because the leaves were said to resemble the hand of Christ. This association likely arose out of people's reverence for the plant's healing abilities.

When used topically, castor oil has a drawing power that clears the body of excess tissues and toxins. Casor oil packs stimulate the lymphatic and circulatory system. The lymphatic system removes toxins and waste from the area stimulated by the castor oil pack. The promotion of circulation by the castor oil pack will also bring in fresh oxygenated, nutrient rich blood to the reproductive organs, including the uterus. Due to these effects, it can be used to decrease pain, and help in the treatment of many conditions including uterine fibroids, non-malignant ovarian cysts, fibrocystic breast tissue, uterine function, headaches, migraines, constipation, intestinal disorders, and gallbladder and liver conditions.


If you're ready to start feeling some of its benefits, follow these simple steps.

To make a castor oil pack, you will need the following supplies:
1. High quality cold-pressed castor oil. I use from a company called Premier research Labs. Please use a reputable and high quality company.
2. A hot water bottle or heating pad
3. Plastic wrap, sheet of plastic, or plastic garbage bag
4. Two or three one-foot square pieces of wool or cotton flannel, or one piece large enough to cover the entire treatment area when folded in thirds
5. One large old bath towel

So here is what you do:
1. Lie down.
2. Drizzle 2-3 TBSP of castor oil onto one face of the cloth.
3. Place the oily side down on your stomach. Use your hot water bottle. The heat allows the oil to penetrate the skin and work its way deep into the tissues. Lie still for 30-45 minutes. You can incorporate this into your evening routine. If you regularly check email every night, do your castor oil pack while you sit at your computer. Or do it while you read or talk to your spouse or watch a movie.
4. After the allotted time, place your pack into a plastic bag and set it aside until tomorrow. You can reuse the cloth numerous times. Store in a large zip lock or glass container.
5. For maximum effectiveness, apply at least four consecutive days per week for one month. Patients who use the pack daily report the most benefits.

2 comments:


  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt so awful when I was diagnosed with fibroid . I felt like my life was ruined since surgery was the only solution. Upon all of my constant research, I stumbled upon Dr Williams blog and articles of his good work that have been published. YOU ARE AMAZING. You have given me hope. This fibroid have cause me so mush pain that my life was deteriorating.Dr Williams You are so courageous and I don’t know if I’ve ever looked up to someone so much. Being famous for writing is my dream and I also have always wanted to make a difference in the world somehow. You are doing both and I think its the deepest thing ever. The world needs people like you to end the fibroid stigma. Never stop being you and thank you for being a voice for us all,you can also email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for his product.

    ReplyDelete